[NFB-Utah] Weber Davis Christmas Party:

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 03:47:05 UTC 2022

Hello Friends,

It is that time of the year again.  Weber Davis will be holding our annual Christmas Party.  We will be at Pizza Pie Cafe in Layton Friday, December 2nd at 7 pm.

1938 Woodland Park Dr, Layton, UT 84041

Bring a White Elephant 5 to 10 Dollar value. Must be new not used.

Santa might bring a cash door prize or 3.

The chapter will reimburse $5 per member when you pay and show your receipt to Willie or Barbie at the party.  Come bring your friends as well as the whole family and let's kick off our shoes and have some good fun.