[NFB-Utah] UVC Christmas Ball.

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 22:47:56 UTC 2022

Hello Federation Family.

I want to thank you all so much for your help during the fundraiser. We were not only able to meet our goal but we surpassed it. We were able to raise $834.00!

We Invite you to save the date!!!! The Utah Valley Chapter will be hosting our Christmas Ball event on Friday December 16th from 6-9 at the Lions Club In Pleasant Grove. admission is $7.00 per person which will cover your entrance and annual membership dues.  This will be a catered event so please RSVP at nfbu.uvc.president at gmail.com <mailto:nfbu.uvc.president at gmail.com>  by December 1st. HighLights of the event include: Music,dancing, catered food, treats, door prizes,  and more. We look forward to seeing you there!!!!

Location of the Christmas Ball is:

Lions club/Sportsman facility

610 East Center St.,

Pleasant Grove, Utah

Sincerely,

Laura Vincent

(801) 602-5638

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

Utah Valley Chapter President