[NFB-Utah] October Guide dog user call

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:44:01 UTC 2022

Hello, fellow guide dog users and friends!

I am excited about this month's call and hope everyone can attend! This month we will hear from hearing from Guiding Eyes for the Blind Field Rep Mike Goehring who is a long-time friend of the National Association of Guide dog users. He is also the west region field rep. He will be speaking to us about winter travel with a guide dog and how to care for our dogs in the cold winter months. He will also be answering guide dog questions and giving helpful insights about new developments in the guide dog world.

We hope you all can attend!

When: Wednesday, October 26th

Time: 8:00 MST

Where: from the comfort of your home on Zoom

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
or call:
+17207072699,,,8061136194#,#

If you know anyone who would be interested in attending this call, please spread the word! We look forward to connecting with you then!