[NFB-Utah] NFB Salt Lake Chapter BEAM Blind Equality Achievement Month Halloween Super Saturday Event

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:15:28 UTC 2022

Save the Date

NFB Salt Lake Chapter BEAM Blind Equality Achievement Month Halloween Super Saturday Event.

October 29at 11:00 a.m. at the DSBVI building at 1950 West 250 North in Salt Lake City

Activities include soup cookoff, with rolls and desserts, photo booth, basketball shooting contest, hula hoop contest. Call or text  Ken Duke at 801-330-0581 if you wish to enter the soup contest. Best of all we will have a trunk or treat activity for all the family. It will be located just west of the front door in an area near the flagpoles. Admission for the entire event will be a contribution to the Utah Food Bank in the form of either non-perishable food items or cash to the Food Bank. Our goal is to demonstrate That as blind individuals we can contribute to the community.

Costumes are encouraged and children welcome. Invite your friends and neighbors.

Follow us for events, announcements, and fun at:

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

 <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> @saltlakechapte <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Twitter handle: @nfbutah_slc <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Instagram: nfbuslchapter