[NFB-Utah] September Utah Guide dog users call

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 22:21:36 UTC 2022

Greetings Fellow guide dog users and friends of guide dog users!

It's almost Fall, and the leaves will be falling soon! I am so excited about the colder weather! This Month we will have our monthly call on Wednesday, September 21st at 8:00 pm MST. This month we will have a newly elected secretary of the National Association of Guide Dog Users, Stacie Gallegos. Stacie is also the first lady of NAGDU and is married to Raul Gallegos who serves as the president of NAGDU.

We will also be discussing an in-person get-together which will hopefully be planned in the next few months.

Here are the details for the call:

When: September 21st at 8:00 pm MST

Where: over zoom

 <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87930032721&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw3MqWTOD_lF2d_HdoWG6voD> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87930032721

I am looking forward to our call! Let's build the Federation!