[NFB-Utah] At large group meeting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:40:09 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,
We will be holding our September at large group meeting on Wednesday, September 14 at 7 PM mountain standard time. I will have some updates for all of you regarding the affiliate and we will be having a special guest speaker! Shawn Callaway, president of the DC affiliate as well as chairman of our diversity equity and inclusion committee will be our guest speaker. Shawn Callaway is also a member of the national board of directors. I hope that you will come and hear about Sean‘s background and his contributions to the movement. He is a great friend and I really believe you will enjoy his presentation. Please spread the word far and wide!

To join the zoom call:
https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
or call:
+17207072699,,,8061136194#,#

Everette Bacon, President
National Federation of the blind of Utah www.nfbutah.org
801 Dash 631 Dash 8108

“ you can live the life you want, blindness does not hold you back!”