[NFB-Utah] Red Rocks NFB Meeting-May 2, 2023

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 21:46:28 UTC 2023

Dear Red Rocks NFB members, and friends,

Please join us for our meetings on May 2, 2023.

The Zoom connection will begin at 12 o’clock for our technology meeting and will continue through the end of our NFB meeting at 2:00. There will be lots to learn at the technology meeting.  If the technology meeting concludes early, we will begin our NFB meeting sooner than 1:00 so please try to be there in person or via zoom a little earlier than 1:00.

To Join the Red Rocks NFBU meeting using Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#

Agenda

There will be lots to discuss at this meeting.

Introductions

Treasurers report

National report

State report

May 5 Seniors Conference in Cedar City from 8:00 am till 2:00 or 3:00 pm.

BEAM Activity, Oct. 6th or 7th

St. George, Senior expo, October 25–26

June 6th next meeting

Adjourn