[NFB-Utah] NFB Summer Party Reminder

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 04:20:44 UTC 2023

YOU’RE INVITED!

Join us for the 2023 NFB Summer BBQ! Salt Lake Chapter

Held at Ken Duke’s home: 5061 S Cottonwood Ln  Holladay, UT 84117 August 26th, 2023 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

With the summer winding down, it’s only fitting that we hold our annual NFB BBQ!  In addition to a Dunk Tank to get wet, we will have face painting, prizes, music, yard games and more!

NFB will provide the meat and water bottles, our only request is that you bring a potluck dish to share! Along with your dish, please bring a camping chair or blanket to sit on, sunscreen and a towel for fun in the water and sun!

All family members are invited!

Please RSVP by responding to this email or via the Facebook invite below:

 <https://forms.gle/R4xhr3GnYsKJ1bAQ6> https://forms.gle/R4xhr3GnYsKJ1bAQ6

Follow us for events, announcements, and fun at:

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

 <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> @saltlakechapte <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Twitter handle: @nfbutah_slc <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Instagram: nfbuslchapter