[NFB-Utah] Red Rocks Chapter NFBU - September 5, 2023 Meeting Agenda

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 04:43:09 UTC 2023

Meeting location:  RRCI, 168 N 100 E, St. George

Dear Red Rocks Chapter NFB members and friends,

Please join us for our meetings on September 5, 2023.

The Zoom connection will begin at 12:00 for the technology meeting and will continue through the end of our NFB meeting at 2:00.

To Join the Red Rocks NFBU meeting using Zoom:

 <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194> https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#

Meeting ID: 806-113-6194

Technology meeting

NFB Agenda

Introductions

Treasurer’s report

National

State report

State Board meeting, Wednesday, September 6, at  7:30 p.m.

State convention, April 11–14, 2024, Salt Lake City, Sheraton Downtown Hotel

BEAM picnic activity, Oct 7, 2023 at JC Snow Park, 12:00-4:00 p.m.

Sandwiches? Something else?

Food sign up

Christmas/Holiday Party December 2023

Next meeting: October 3, 2023

Presentation:  Matthew Robinson and Cynthia Young

Next Meeting, November 7, 2023

Adjourn

Helen Eckman, President, Red Rocks Chapter NFBU

Heleneckman11 at yahoo.com <mailto:Heleneckman11 at yahoo.com>

907-631-2707