[NFB-Utah] Aira Access expanding in SLC

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 05:04:41 UTC 2023

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

I am excited to report that begin immediately, Aira has expanded it’s service to the downtown business district of SLC. Aira access is now available for most streets from 400 W. To State Street and North Temple to 400 S. There are some areas that have private property such as Temple Square that will not be available, but specific shopping and restaurant locations such as City Creek Shopping Center and other locations are included. This also includes Tracks stations on South Temple and Main Street. There is a limit of 30 minutes per session and this is a trial service that may be modified before end of year.

I am grateful to the city of Salt Lake and Aira for agreeing to make this trial service possible. I hope that many of you will utilize this and if you have questions or comments, to please let me know.

Yours in the Movement,

Everette Bacon

President

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

www.nfbutah.org <http://www.nfbutah.org>