[NFB-Utah] Spanish Division Double Good Popcorn.

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 04:27:30 UTC 2023

Rafael Jaime Jaramillo.

Rafael Jaime is a Mexican speaker, mountaineer, triathlete and Ultraman who faced cancer twice in his life. . At the age of four he was diagnosed with Bilateral Retinoblastoma, for which ophthalmologists gave him the only treatment option to extract the right eyeball. After this surgery they let his family know that the cancer could come back. It was at the age of 18 when the cancer returned more aggressively and the left eyeball was removed.

Despite depression, he found in sports an anesthetic for any emotional pain or illness. Since then he has participated in multiple sports competitions, marathons and various physical challenges that he has set out to complete.

Its main message to offer is that “in order to do something we long for, we have to stop seeing, but stop seeing the fears, the excuses and the comfort zone where we settle day by day. Despite all his achievements, Rafael keeps his feet on the ground and with great humility he assures that he does not feel like an example for others to follow, since all people go through different situations, but he assures that life does not make mistakes and everything happens for a reason.

Knowing it will be one of the best learning and motivation experiences. Observing how a person manages to excel in the face of adversity confirms that the worst disability is not one that is related to physical or mental conditions, but rather the barriers that we put on ourselves. ourselves, a product of negativity, the abandonment of our goals and desires. For Rafael, losing his sight, far from being an obstacle, became a strength to move forward; it was like a wake-up call that life gave him and forced him to undertake an exciting journey of personal improvement.

Rafael firmly believes that life is based on accessibility, on that ability to adapt to the changes and circumstances that life presents to you, it was in sport where he found values, the way to BREAK PARADIGMS, which is why he decided to take it to another level and take it as an ally to impact all the people around you.

Rafael's objective is to TRANSCEND in Mexican and world history, to TRANSFORM positive thinking and turn it into action, thus seeking to EMPOWER people BY BEING A FACTOR OF CHANGE. His list of achievements is truly exceptional.

Help us raise funds to make it possible for Rafael Jaramillo, a blind extreme sports athlete and cancer survivor , to join us In Utah. To empower and encourage us vivir la vida que tu quieras.

 <https://popup.doublegood.com/s/mpbn2662> https://popup.doublegood.com/s/mpbn2662