[NFB-Utah] Social Security in 2023, how old is impact me UVC February Chapter meeting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 02:50:44 UTC 2023

Hello friends,

We hope you are doing well this month. We thank you for being flexible with us for this month! We are pleased to announce that we will be joined for this months meeting by John G. Paré Jr. Who will be talking to us about the new changes for Social Security in 2023.

Please join us on Tuesday, February 21 at 6 PM via zoom.

Agenda:

1. Welcome and introductions.

2. Chapter and National updates

-convention Updates

3. Social Security in 2023, John G. Paré Jr.Is

4. Presidential release summary.

Zoom information.

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194

Or call