[NFB-Utah] March Board meeting and presidential release invitation

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 13:49:56 UTC 2023

Hello Federationists and friends,

It was so much fun, we're doing it again! Please come join us for a fun
gathering to hear the presidential release and hold the NFB of Utah board
meeting.

Where? At the division of Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
(DSBVI) 250 N. 1950 W. Salt Lake City, UT 84116.

When? 5:45 PM. MST.

What? Come get a slice of pizza, a slice of information from the national
office, and a slice of goings on from our affiliate all in one place.
*At 5:45 PM. MST. We will begin serving pizza in the multipurpose room.
*At 6:00 PM. MST. we will enjoy watching the hour long live broadcast of the
presidential release together.
*At 7:00 PM. MST. we will take a brief 15 minute break.
*At 7:15 PM. MST. our in-person National Federation of the Blind  of Utah
January board meeting will begin.

For anyone who is unable to join us, all meetings will be available to enjoy
virtually.

Join the NFB of Utah board Meeting:
https://zoom.us/j/8061136194#<https://zoom.us/j/8061136194>
One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#
Phone: 720-707-2699
meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

We look forward to enjoying your company The NFB of Utah Board