[NFB-Utah] upcoming board meeting reminder

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 03:13:25 UTC 2023

Hey y'all,

>From the humidity and Heat of Houston to the sweltering sun in Salt Lake,
this summer has been oh so HOT! HOT! HOT! The federation has been there to
heat it up even more, and bring the joy and fun of summer to everyone! Poor
yourself a big glass of your favorite summer drink and come to our August
second board meeting to hear and share in all of the cool refreshing things
your friends in the federation have been up to this summer. From barbecues
to science experiments, and convention elevators to chapter parties, there's
something for everyone and we're not even done yet. There's still a lot more
summer fun for federation friends and fans to join in and make memories
together. Come find out what new and hot stuff is available for you at our
August 2nd NFB  of Utah board meeting. Members are encouraged to come, and
all are welcome. As always there will be time for public comments.

Join the NFB of Utah August board meeting this Wednesday August 2nd at 7:30.
https://zoom.us/j/8061136194#
One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#
Phone: 720-707-2699