[NFB-Utah] NFB of Utah At Large Group

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 23:53:11 UTC 2023

Good afternoon fellow Federationists. I hope everyone's summer has been going great. We are just under two weeks away from our fabulous annual family reunion otherwise known as National Convention in Houston! I know I am excited and hope you are too. We have decided that with the busy summer season and convention preparations, we are going to take June off from having our monthly At Large Group meeting. Enjoy your summer, stay safe and enjoy the water and we will see you again in August.

--

Best Regards,

Kevin D. Ledford