[NFB-Utah] NFB Salt Lake Chapter Summer Schedule

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 19:28:20 UTC 2023

NFB Salt Lake Chapter Summer Schedule:

Come join us for some fun and exciting summer activities.

June 24:

Our monthly chapter meeting will be held from 11:00 0- 1:00  p.m. at the DSBVI 250 N 1950 West in Salt Lake City.  We will recognize our summer Bell Academy. We are also working on a short technology minute. In addition, our president, Ken Duke, is preparing a special presentation. .

July 29:

We will  be meeting  at the DSBVI building from 11:00 a.m. 1:00 p.m. We will review the national convention highlights. Also in July Laziz restaurant will be holding a NFB fund raiser where a portion of the  profits will be donated to our Salt Lake chapter. A date has not been selected yet.

August 26:

This will be our

 summer barbecue Party. It will be held at Ken Duke’s house 5061 S. Cottonwood Lane in Holiday and begin at 4:00 p.m.  We will have food, and fun activities for all ages. A possible dunk tank is being worked on.

See you all there

Follow us for events, announcements, and fun at:

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

 <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> @saltlakechapte <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Twitter handle: @nfbutah_slc <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Instagram: nfbuslchapter