[NFB-Utah] Salt Lake NFB March Chapter Meeting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 22:14:00 UTC 2023

Hello Federation Family and Friends,

Save the date, Saturday, March 25th at 11:00am for our Easter Celebration! Food, Easter Bingo, Candy Eggs, pizza, and more to be held at the Division of services for the Blind and Visually Impaired 250 N 1950 W Salt Lake City, Utah <https://www.google.com/maps/search/250+N+1950+W+Salt+Lake+City,+Utah?entry=gmail&source=g> .

Please RSVP at this link: https://forms.gle/bZfvXasXrmoTyceL7

*         We’ll play Bingo with yummy Easter prizes!

*         We will be having various kinds of pizza for lunch!

*         Yummy, deviled eggs, lemonade, and other treats

*         Fun for the whole family!

This chapter meeting/Event, we will be raffling off two fun baskets for entry into this event. You won’t want to miss this! One will be “Let’s go to the Movies” themed and the other will be Easter themed!

We are also accepting donations for auction items as well as door prizes for our state convention! Please bring those to chapter event. Stephanie or Tina will take your items! Thanks for your willingness to donate!

Hope to see you all there, from the NFB Salt Lake Chapter Board

One attachment • Scanned by Gmail

Follow us for events, announcements, and fun at:

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

 <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> @saltlakechapte <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Twitter handle: @nfbutah_slc <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Instagram: nfbuslchapter