[NFB-Utah] UTABS November Meeting!

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 01:49:05 UTC 2023

Hi!

It is a new month already and you know what that means!! Our next UTABS meeting will be Saturday November 11th and you will NOT want to miss it! You are invited to the Utah Association of Blind Students game night as we will be having some trivia so bring friends, family and all who would like to participate with us.

Grab some popcorn, your favorite blanket, hot chocolate or coffee. Come as we take a break from school and have some fun with students and friends as we party! We hope to see you there!

Join UTABS on Saturday November 11th, 2023 at 6:00 PM Mountain Time

Zoom link:  <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194> https://zoom.us/j/8061136194

Best wishes,

Zachary Ledford

B.S. Candidate, Health and Kinesiology | University of Utah

President, Utah Association of Blind Students | National Federation of the Blind of Utah

ledford.zachary38 at gmail.com <mailto:ledford.zachary38 at gmail.com>