[NFB-Utah] NFB November SLC Chapter Meeting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 22:21:08 UTC 2023

Hello Salt Lake Chapter Members,

Save the date and please Join us Saturday, November 18th for the Salt Lake Chapter meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah at DSBVI starting at 11AM. We will be having two agenda items you’ll not want to miss. A Special guest will be joining us, and we will be doing a  science project.  Details below.

Our special guest will be Lannie K. Chapman, Salt Lake County Clerk.  Lannie will be joining us in-person to discuss options we have to vote  in the November 21st Municipal General Elections. Lannie will also have a Q&A session.  Here is Lannie’s BIO: https://slco.org/clerk/biography/

Here is another link that provides Utah voter information: https://vote.utah.gov/

Science without sight activity.  The fall season is known as the season of change.  So given that we are in the midst of the changing seasons, let’s  observe some changes that occur in the subject of chemistry.  Matter undergoes two different types of changes:  physical and chemical.  Dr. Ned Lindholm is going to perform two experiments that illustrate what happens in a physical change and chemical change. .

Follow us for events, announcements, and fun at:

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

 <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> @saltlakechapte <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Twitter handle: @nfbutah_slc <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Instagram: nfbuslchapter