[NFB-Utah] Weber Davis Blindness equality Achievement Month Activity

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 18:35:36 UTC 2023

The Weber/Davis chapter invites you to come and join us for a  descriptive
Movie activity.

On this Saturday October 14 2023 in Ogden, Utah at the Junction.  we are
hosting  our Blindness equality Achievement Month  Activity a descriptive
movie  which is How to Train Your Dragon. we will be joined by the students.
There will be some activities at the theater before the movie starts at 10
and the movie will start at 11:00 a.m.

We are asking for a minimum donation of $5 to offset some of the theater
fees per person and that includes a small drink and popcorn.

 We welcome all to come and attend as we share our philosophy and express to
the public that blindness does not hold us back.

Megaplex Theatres at The Junction,

2351 Kiesel Ave, Ogden, UT 84401

We will also be having a popcorn fundraiser that  will start the next week
so more will be coming about that during this activity.

Weber/Davis Board