[NFB-Utah] November board meeting and presidential release this Wednesday

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 01:34:26 UTC 2023

Hello,

Come join us for a full night of information about the happenings in the
federation.

This Wednesday evening, November first, after the Presidential release at 6
PM Mountain time, (information has already been sent out in your email
regarding ways to join), we will hold the November state of Utah board
meeting at 7:30 on zoom. We will be going through the reading of the 990
financial report in our board meeting. Anyone interested is welcome to
listen in.

Join the NFB of Utah Board meeting Nov. 1 at 7:30 P.M. on Zoom.

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194#

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#
Phone: 720-707-2699