[NFB-Utah] Red Rocks Chapter NFBU November 7, 2023 Meeting Agenda

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 01:47:06 UTC 2023

Please join our November Red Rocks Chapter of NFBU meeting at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 7, 2023

The Zoom connection will begin at 12:00 for our technology meeting and will continue through the end of our NFB meeting at 2:00.

To Join the Red Rocks NFBU meeting using Zoom:

 <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194> https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#

Meeting ID: 806-113-6194

AGENDA

Introductions

Treasurer’s report

 National report, Everette Bacon

 Presidential release, November 1 at 6 p.m. Look for link in email or at  <http://nfb.org/> nfb.org.

 State Topics:

NFBU State Convention, April 11-14,  2024, Salt Lake City, Sheraton downtown hotel.  Rooms can be reserved now. Use the link at  <http://nfbutah.org/> nfbutah.org or call the hotel directly at 800-401-2000.  Ask for a room for the NFB Utah Convention. Try to find someone to share a room with to save money. Rooms are $99 per night. Three nights with tax will cost $339.

Transportation options

St George Shuttle, Jessie

Christmas Party, December 2 at The Pasta Factory, 2 E St George Blvd

Fundraising

St George Free Medical Clinic

1036 East Riverside Dr.

435-656-0022

Deanne Staehli, Clinic Director, MSN, APRN

info at volunteerclinic.

Dec 5, technology meeting only

Presentation: Susannah Witt

Adjourn

Helen Eckman, President, Red Rocks Chapter NFBU

Heleneckman11 at yahoo.com <mailto:Heleneckman11 at yahoo.com>

907-631-2707