[NFB-Utah] October board meeting reminder

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 05:30:10 UTC 2023

Hello friends and fans of the NFB of Utah.

Soon, it’s going to be a new month and for a one time only event, we  will have the   NFB of Utah October board meeting on a new day.Oooo scary! We will be holding our meeting on Monday October second at 7:30 PM on zoom.  Please come join us to hear about the federation and all of the upcoming events  especially the blind equality achievement month activities happening in October.

As always, there will be time devoted to public comments. Friends and fans are warmly welcomed to come andm hear all of the news.

Hope to see you all there.

Join the NFB of Utah October board meeting this Monday October  second at 7:30 on zoom.

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194#

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#
Phone: 720-707-2699