[NFB-Utah] Red Rocks Chapter NFBU - October 3, 2023 Meeting Agenda

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 04:12:54 UTC 2023

Dear Red Rocks Chapter NFB members and friends, Please join us for our meeting on October 3, 2023 at RRCI Conference Room located at 168 N 100 E, St. George.

You can also join on Zoom connection. This will begin  at 12:00 PM for the technology meeting and will continue through the end of our NFB meeting at
2:00 PM.

To Join the Red Rocks NFBU meeting click the Zoom link :

 <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194> https://zoom.us/j/8061136194 meeting ID:
806-113-6194.

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#

Meeting ID: 806-113-6194

12:00 PM Noon  Technology meeting
	-An open discussion regarding Low Vision and Blind Technology. Bring your questions.

AGENDA

1:00 PM Red Rock NFB Meeting
Introductions

Treasurer’s report

National Topics

State Topics
Utah NFB Convention, April 11 to 14,  2024, Salt Lake City, Sheraton Downtown Hotel

State Board meeting, Monday, October 2, at  7:30 p.m.

BEAM picnic activity, October 7, 2023
JC Snow Park, 900 S. 400 E, St. George UT .

-Setup 12 noon
	-Lunch 12:30 PM
	-Food Sign Up
	-Program

Christmas Party, December 1 at Pasta Factory

Next Meeting November 7, 2023
Note: No meeting in December
Adjourn

Thank you,