[NFB-Utah] Fishing and scam emails

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 01:31:37 UTC 2024

Fellow Federationists!

I hope that all of you are doing well and are gearing up for our upcoming annual state convention. I am working hard on another exciting agenda and the Board of Directors will be meeting this weekend to finalize some strategic details for the year.

Our registration link is here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSch3Qre4ZGa6nr0ZExWLp9RnXBT2RZeBYgkYTt1UNeTThoh2w/viewform

the 2024 Scholarship link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-HEjJmVMf_f_LOw5Grqw-qBMup_5TOCj_337catoeWhEBbg/viewform

I want to call your attention that there are many ways people out there are up to no good. I have come across some scam fishing emails that use my name and the name of Mark Turley, our Treasurer. Please be aware that I will never make requests asking for your account details or other information like this through email. If you are unsure about an email, check the email address to make sure it came from myself or Mark Turley or reach out to us directly.

Please feel free to call or email me anytime, I am proud to serve as your President!

Everette Bacon, President

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

www.nfbutah.org <http://www.nfbutah.org>

801-631-8108

“You can live the life you want, blindness does not hold you back!”