[NFB-Utah] Red Rocks Chapter of the NFBU - February 6, 2024 Meeting Agenda

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 04:51:39 UTC 2024

Dear Chapter Members and Friends,

Please join our next meeting, February 6, 2024 at 1 p.m.  to 2:00 p.m. at Red Rock Center for Independence, 168 N 100 E, St. George

If you are unable to attend, as always, the Zoom connection will begin at 12 o’clock for our technology meeting and will continue through the end of our NFB meeting at 2:00.

To Join the Red Rocks NFBU meeting using Zoom:

 <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194> https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

AGENDA

Housekeeping – dues and updating contacts;  – Cynthia/Kester, 10 minutes

Roll call

Chapter Elections:

Presentations by Nominees  – Jessie, 30 minutes

Chapter Members will vote for new officers - 10 minutes

Washington seminar – 10 minutes

Game question - door prize, Jessie

Calendar - March-May - Jessie – if time allows

Jessie Kramer

Acting President

Ajremark2 at gmail.com <mailto:Ajremark2 at gmail.com>