[NFB-Utah] Feel the Love for Convention!

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 04:39:21 UTC 2024

Happy Valentines Day my federation family!

Our NFB of Utah 2024 annual state convention will be here soon and I wanted to give you some updates!

Registration link is here: <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSch3Qre4ZGa6nr0ZExWLp9RnXBT2RZeBYgkYTt1UNeTThoh2w/viewform?usp=sharing>

Hotel reservation link is here: <https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1691170840996&key=GRP>

or you can call 801-534-3479.

April 11-13 Sheraton Salt Lake City

National Representative: Denise Avant, prominent disability rights attorney, former National Board member, former NFB of Illinois President.

Special Guests: Lindsay Yazzolino, NASA Astro Access first blind astronaut in training!

Raul Gallegos: President of our National Association of Guide Dog Users Division.

Joel Zymba: Humanware presenting the new Braille Monarch tactile display!

We will also have members of the Utah Jazz front office.

And so much more!!!!

Special Thanks to Comcast, our title sponsor

So please make your reservations now and get registered!

With much love,

Everette Bacon

President

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

www.nfbutah.org <http://www.nfbutah.org>