[NFB-Utah] NFB February SLC Chapter Meeting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 01:54:28 UTC 2024

Come join us for our February 24th, NFB Salt Lake Chapter meeting at the DSBVI building at 1950 W. 250 N in Salt Lake City. from 11: a.m. to 1:00 p.m. We will be holding our annual elections. .

This month proposed agenda:

*  Introductions.

*	Play Presidential Release.

*  National, State, and Local NFB reports.

*  Elections for open positions Details below.  Karl has agreed to be the chair of the nominating committee.  If you have anyone you think could be a good candidate, please let Karl know.

*	Washington Seminar report.

*  Stephanie will talk about Auction items for state convention.

*	Adjourn

** Elections for open positions President (Ken) , First Vice President(Danielle(1 year), Second Vice-President(Ned), Treasurer(Mark), Secretary(Chris), and two Board Members (Stephanie and Jodi).

During this month’s meeting we will be having elections including five  Officer and two   board Member positions. This will be a good timefor you to join us and exercise your rights to vote.  To vote, you need to join this month’s chapter meeting and have paid, or promise to pay,  the
annual $2 membership dues to vote.  If you came to last year’s Christmas/Holiday party,  your membership dues were paid. If you missed the party, we have several additional ways to pay.  You can click on this link:

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?cmd=_s-xclick <https://www.paypal.com/donate/?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=C5V56J8ZM5H4S> &hosted_button_id=C5V56J8ZM5H4S .

This will direct you to the NFB Utah donation website and then you can choose to use PayPal, credit card, or debit card.  If you plan to use this option, please put “Salt Lake chapter membership dues” in the note section. Or you can send cash or check to our chapter Treasurer. If you choose to send cash or check, please reply and we will send you the treasurers mailing address.

If you would like to sign-up to receive periodic NFB Utah affiliate/chapter notifications via text message, click on: https://tapit.us/b2XlpK.  This
will direct you to a form that just needs your cell phone number and name to
subscribe to this program.

Follow us for events, announcements, and fun at:

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

 <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> @saltlakechapte <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Twitter handle: @nfbutah_slc <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Instagram: nfbuslchapter