[NFB-Utah] Sad News

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 03:09:34 UTC 2024

Fellow Federationists;

I am forwarding an email from our Red Rocks Chapter about one of our longtime members passing. Cheryl Heyborne passed away on Sunday evening. Below is info about her funeral. Cheryl was a founding member of our Iron County chapter which merged with our Red Rocks chapter. We will miss her!

Everette Bacon, President

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

www.nfbutah.org

801-631-8108

“You can live the life you want, blindness does not hold you back!”

We are saddened to inform you that long time parishioner Cheryl Heyborne passed away. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held Friday, January 12th at 2:30pm at Christ the King Catholic Church (690 S. Cove Dr. Cedar City, UT 84720 <https://www.google.com/maps/search/690+S.+Cove+Dr.+Cedar+City,+UT+84720?entry=gmail&source=g> .)  A luncheon will follow.

 Please keep her family in your prayers during this difficult time.