[NFB-Utah] January Utah Valley chapter meeting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 03:13:55 UTC 2024

Hello federation friends and family,

We hope you had a wonderful holiday season and are having a great start to the year. Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe.

We will be joined by Amy the CEO of Safety Positive Foundation.  Please join us to hear what resources they offer.

We will also be conduction our anual elections. If you are interested in running for a position please let me know.

Washington Seminar will take place at the end of the month. We will be going over some information for the event.

We hope you are able to join us this Saturday 1- 13-2024 from 10 am to 12 via  Zoom

 https://zoom.us/j/8061136194

Agenda:

 1. Welcome and introductions. 2.presidential release.

 3. Amy- Safety Positive Foundation

4. Washington seminar

 5. Chapter elections.

Safety Positive Foundation

http://www.safetypositivefdn.org

Laura Diaz Vincent
President, Utah Valley Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Utah
nfbu.uvc.president at gmail.com <mailto:nfbu.uvc.president at gmail.com>
ldvincent54 at gmail.com <mailto:ldvincent54 at gmail.com>
801-602-5638