[NFB-Utah] NFB January Salt Lake Chapter Meeting at the DSBVI building

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 03:01:58 UTC 2024

Save  the Date:

Come join us for our January Salt Lake NFB chapter meeting and free luncheon.

When:

Saturday January 27th from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

Where:

The DSBVI building at 1950 W. 250 N. SLC

Tentative Agenda

Welcome and roll call of attendees.

Description of how lunch will be served. There is no cost. We will be joining the Guide Dogs for the Blind group  who is providing the meal.

Any comments or feedback on   the December Holiday Christmas party.

Discussion of the Washington seminar and the three legislative items  that the NFB is trying to get passed in Congress.

Ned Lindholm will take a few minutes to discuss the STEM program that he and Stephanie Cordova are involved with.

 Discussion of the upcoming chapter election. Several board positions are up and will be filled in February.

Reminder about the upcoming Utah NFB State Convention to be held on April 11 through April 15 at the downtown Sheraton Hotel.

Suggestions for any ideas about activities members would like to see this year.

Hope to see you on January 27.

Follow us for events, announcements, and fun at:

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

 <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> @saltlakechapte <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Twitter handle: @nfbutah_slc <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Instagram: nfbuslchapter