[NFB-Utah] the 2024 Utah affiliate convention registration is now open!

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 02:55:19 UTC 2024

Save The Date!

The national Federation of the blind Utah convention will be held this year
on Thursday April 11 through Saturday April 13th, 2024 at the Salt Lake City
Sheraton Hotel.

Room rates are discounted to $99 per night plus taxes and

fees.

Book your group rate for National Federation of the Blind of Utah
<https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1691170840996&key=GRP>

Last Day to Book: Thursday, March 21, 2024

Register for the Utah 2024 convention
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSch3Qre4ZGa6nr0ZExWLp9RnXBT2RZeBYg
kYTt1UNeTThoh2w/viewform?usp=sharing>

Our Scholarship Program is an investment in the NFB of Utah's future
leaders.  We are constantly in search of blind individuals who demonstrate
scholastic excellence, leadership initiative, and an attitude of service. If
you believe that you possess these qualities, then we invite you to apply
for our 2024 scholarship program and become a part of our movement's future.

Apply for the 2024 Scholarship program
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ePtYXrShvxpFvUOMcoB3B5hySbXyknnrJHjLtQxWED
8/prefill>

If you are unable to register online and need assistance please leave a
message on the NFB hotline at 801-463-6632. (801-Info-NFB).

Or contact jerry Nealey at utahnfb at gmail.com <mailto:utahnfb at gmail.com>

As updates become available please check the website

When making payments for the fees of the convention which can be made at
www.nfbutah.org <http://www.nfbutah.org>  please add a note explaining what
your donation is for.

We are changing what it means to be blind, blindness will not hold us back.