[NFB-Utah] Auction information for the up-coming state convention

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 02:24:52 UTC 2024

The theme this year for the convention is

"Launch into Action!

Be strong enough to stand on your own,

Smart enough to know when you need help,  and Brave enough to know when to
ask!"

NFB-Utah Convention Auction 2024

Auction Items Needed

It's that time again!  We would love to have you donate auction items for
our annual state convention auction.  You can personally donate, ask friends
and family and/or local businesses in your area.  If you donate its tax
deductible.  We can provide you with a donation letter with our tax ID
number.

Donation items can be gift cards, cash, and/or a theme gift basket (e.g.
date night, BBQ, gardening, game night etc....  When you donate, please
click on the link below to fill out the donor's donation form to help us
document all donations items that have been donated for our auction this
year.

We would like to have all donors' donation forms filled out and auction
items no later than Saturday April 6. You can drop off items at the DSBVI in
Salt Lake City to Tina Reisner at 250 N 1950 W Salt lake city, or we can
plan to pick up items.  If this is not possible, you can bring the donation
item to the convention, we will start receiving items at the Sheraton
Thursday April 11th @ 4:30pm.  Stephanie Cordova and Tina Reisner will be
collecting the auction items at the convention.

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HHpKR6c5SYCRCgV_N9f-G-vFb0rPRynZBCUnHS6cx_
4/edit> Donor's Donation Link

Please contact Auction Coordinator for more information.

Stephanie Cordova,

801-718-8403,

scordova63 at hotmail.com <mailto:scordova63 at hotmail.com>

Don't forget to register2024 NFBU convention registration
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSch3Qre4ZGa6nr0ZExWLp9RnXBT2RZeBYg
kYTt1UNeTThoh2w/viewform?usp=sharing>