[NFB-Utah] Join UTABS at the 2024 NFB of Utah State Convention!

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 02:55:18 UTC 2024

Hello,

You’ve heard it. You’ve seen it. You know it.

The 2024 NFB of Utah State Convention is just around the corner and you are invited to join the Utah Association of Blind Students on Saturday April 13th at the Sheraton Hotel in Salt Lake City!

This year’s theme surrounds taking a ride through your educational journey. Whether you’re starting college or at a training center or continuing that adventure, we want you to buckle up with us for the ride! With tips and tricks from students, leaders and also fellow members, you will be sure to find your way toward success.

More information including location and time will be shared as the event gets closer so add it to your calendars!!

Please see the attached flyer regarding our Spring Seminar.

Please register for the 2024 UTABS Spring Student Seminar by using the link below, we highly encourage you to register if you are planning to attend! We will be having some great presenters as well as some door prizes. You MUST be present and registered for our meeting for a chance to win a door prize!

Register here: https://forms.gle/ojU4BJWJEWGJg9io6

Are you a member of UTABS? Well, you can fill out our membership form and pay your dues using the link below! Becoming a member before our Spring Seminar will allow you to have the opportunity to vote in our annual UTABS board elections at the end of the seminar.

Membership form: https://forms.gle/WSFrdraa2iY1iqKW8

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask and we hope to see you in April!

Best wishes,

Zachary Ledford

B.S. Candidate, Health and Kinesiology | University of Utah

President, Utah Association of Blind Students | National Federation of the Blind of Utah

Board Member, Salt Lake Chapter | National Federation of the Blind of Utah

ledford.zachary38 at gmail.com <mailto:ledford.zachary38 at gmail.com>