[NFB-VT] Twitter

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:24:08 UTC 2022

Hi All,

In case you did not know the Computer Science & Technology Division now is
on Twitter !You can search for our division by using @NFBSCCSTD to follow
us! On Tuesday's we have started "Tech Tip Tuesday" where we give out
technology tips that will assist people! These tech tips are related to a
variety of differing technologies!

If you are on Twitter, give us a follow!

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the
NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to
<mailto:SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org> SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division