[Nfb-web] Looking for advice re streaming

mota at hawaii.rr.com mota at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Dec 11 23:07:44 UTC 2008

I had brought this topic up once before about the idea of having some kind
of conference client like the Talking community conference client. The
price is not cheap but I think it would work best for small groups. Maybe
the Jernegan Institute could fund the cost of subscription to run the
client on the NFB server and make it a private area and different groups
and organization can make request to use the conference facility on the
server.

I believe that this would help in travel cost over the long haul.

That's my thought on this subject of holding workshops.

Milton Ota, Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii