[Nfb-web] Linking to Wordpress Blog

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 31 07:24:41 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

      I created a Wordpress Blog and want to link it to a Web Site. Below is
the URL I used and the message I received when I attempted to access the
blog from the site in question. Here they are:
http://nabslink.org/wp-app.php

Now here is the message I receive when attempting to link to the site blog:

You can click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

    This is one for you WP gurus. How do I find the link to the
public-facing page. I'm not having trouble accessing the admin area, but
need to know if I use the same URL for the public page or how to find it so
all works right. These folks have me in a pressure cooker so I need to
resolve it ASAP. Thanks for your help.

Peter Donahue