[Nfb-web] Questions

Marcus Soulsby msoulsby at suddenlink.net
Mon Nov 3 14:47:23 UTC 2008

I have a few questions and, if they were covered on other threads on this
list, I truly apologize as I have been swamped with various things lately.

1)  The Imagination Fund checks for $1000 for hosting our affiliate site
have gone out and we got ours,  Are we supposed to wait for some kind of
invoice to come to us or what specific entity are we supposed to make the
check payable to (NFB/NCB?)

2)  Will we still be able to implement our national templates if we have not
yet?  I wasn't able to get WV's up and working and was wondering if that
were still possible and if so how are we supposed to do it.

Thanks,
Marcus
Marcus E. Soulsby
4709 MacCorkle Avenue SE
Unit #3E
Charleston, WV  25304
304.925.3896
msoulsby at suddenlink.net

Learn more about the National Federation of the Blind at:
http://www.nfb.org/
http://www.nfbwv.org/