[Nfb-web] PS, Adding Fields to Drupal Views

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 02:13:51 UTC 2009

Okay, as a follow-up to my earlier post, I've discovered part of the problem
has to do with the browser.  Apparently the Fields options in the View
module do not display in IE7, but they do appear in FireFox.  Stupid IE, but
I'm not particularly fond of Firefox either.  Has anyone else encountered
this issue with building views, or am I just stuck cloning one of the
default views?

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado