[Nfb-web] PS, Adding Fields to Drupal Views

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 05:13:11 UTC 2009

Joe,

I don't know how to describe this is JAWS maybe somebody could help
me. To the right of the fields link there is a plus symbol. The alt
text of this plus symbol says "add". By clicking on this link it will
allow you to add a field.

FYI: When you create a new view you start out in the Default display.
This is a area for you to configure settings that will be applied to
all displays that you create for this view. For what it sounds like
you are wanting to do you will want to create a "page" display.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen
NFB of Nebraska

On 4/9/09, Joe Orozco <jsorozco at gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, as a follow-up to my earlier post, I've discovered part of the problem
> has to do with the browser.  Apparently the Fields options in the View
> module do not display in IE7, but they do appear in FireFox.  Stupid IE, but
> I'm not particularly fond of Firefox either.  Has anyone else encountered
> this issue with building views, or am I just stuck cloning one of the
> default views?
>
> Joe Orozco
>
> "A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
> crowd."--Max Lucado

---
Mike Hansen