[Nfb-web] Drupal NFB Affiliate Template

Peter Zaremba peter_zaremba at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 02:45:22 UTC 2009

Hi Listers,

Does anyone know if the Affiliate Template for Drupal supports expandable
menus?

I have downloaded the NFB Affiliate Template and am trying to setup
expandable menus under primary links. For example, I created a page called
Local Chapters. Then I created a page for each local chapter listing meeting
and other contact information.

I placed the local chapters page in the primary links menu.   Then I placed
all the individual chapter pages under the local chapter menu choice.

I can see the local chapters link, but when I click the link, the individual
chapter links are not displayed.

  A quick Google search said that not all Drupal themes support expandable
menus. Does the NFB Affiliate Template support expandable menus?

I found another module called nice menus

http://drupal.org/project/nice_menus that adds some kind of support for
expandable menus, but I think setting it up is still beyond my skill level.

One other question... Can anyone speak to the accessibility of the
Administer blocks Section in Drupal? Using JAWS I can't figure out how to
move blocks. The combo boxes on this screen do not illustrate the normal
behavior one would expect when trying to place a block in a particular area
of the page.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter