[Nfb-web] Drupal NFB Affiliate Template

Peter Zaremba peter_zaremba at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 16:43:43 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply.  I am able to get the submenu items to expand if I
turn on the Primary links block, but the menus do not expand, if they are
displayed using just the affiliate theme settings.  I know I am not
explaining this well, but you can see what I am talking about here.

http://beta.nfbmi.org

Thanks,
Peter