[Nfb-web] Drupal NFB Affiliate Template

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 00:30:03 UTC 2009

Peter,

I see what you are talking about. I however don't know what is causing
it. On the Nebraska site I do not have Primary links installed. I have
2 custom menus and the navigation menu that are displayed. If you
would like I would be happy to poke around just a little and see if I
notice the issue. Just send me a username and password to
mhansen4 at gmail.com.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen