[Nfb-web] PayPal Help

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 3 20:47:31 UTC 2009

Good afternoon everyone,

    I have an entity that wishes to create a PayPal Account and use it for
their business. My understanding is that when one creates a PayPal Account
they are in effect opening a "Bank Account" through PayPal in to which funds
received from transactions will be deposited. I'm aware that that one can
set PayPal up to where funds received in a PayPal account can be directly
deposited in to a bank account. My question is is it possible for someone to
do this manually. In other words can one move funds from their PayPal
Account in to a regular bank account manually and how is this done? Your
enlightenment will be very much appreciated.

Peter Donahue

"Given a chance to dream it can be done.
The promise of tomorrow is real.
Children of Spaceship Earth the future belongs to us all."
Flying for Me,
John Denver