[Nfb-web] PayPal Help

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 03:12:09 UTC 2009

Peter,

What you are describing is actually how I am familar with working with
Paypal. When the NFB of Nebraska takes in money through a online
transaction it just sits in our PayPal Account. It doesn't move into
our bank account until we go into PayPal and Transfer the money out to
our actual bank account. PayPal allows you to have numerous bank
accounts associated with your PayPal account so you can transfer some
into one account and the rest into another if you want to.

As for how to move the money. There is a "Withdrawl" section of PayPal
that has a "Transfer to Bank Accout" option. This will walk you
through the process of selecting which account you want to move the
oney into and how much money to transfer.

NOTE: If you use PayPal very much you want to make sure that your
account has a "verified" status. To get this there are several step
you have to go through but it is worth it. Without this status PayPal
will put restrictions on your account dictating how much money you can
withdrawl in a 30 day period. For example when we first started to use
PayPal I over looked this and it took us 3 months to get $1,400.00 out
of our account because we could only transfer $500.00 a month.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen