[Nfb-web] PayPal Help

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 07:55:19 UTC 2009

Slightly off subject, but I do want to add that there is another
difference between personal / premeir accounts and buisnes accounts. A
buisness account lets you do buisness in the name of the buisness. In
other words your account will say National Federation of the Blind
instead of Joe Smith.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen