[Nfb-web] Displaying Windows Media in Firefox

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 15 07:25:10 UTC 2009

Good morning everyone,

    I recently installed the latest version of Firefox and like its
enhancements when Web vism is activated. Whenever I play an audio file a
Firefox Window appears rather than Windows Media Player being displayed. The
Windows Media Player is displayed when I play a video file. I want it to
display if I play audio or video files. Is there something I need to fix in
Firefox to cause the Windows Media Player to display when audio files are
played rather than Firefox? Does Firefox have its own player for audio
content? Help with this will be very much appreciated.

Peter Donahue

"Given a chance to dream it can be done.
The promise of tomorrow is real.
Children of Spaceship Earth the future belongs to us all."
Flying for Me,
John Denver