[Nfb-web] Olympus Recorder File Transfers

Wunder, Gary WunderG at health.missouri.edu
Mon Feb 16 15:34:31 UTC 2009

Good morning Peter. I own an Olympus DS 50 recorder, my wife owns a DS
40, and before that I own a DS 2. I have never had any trouble using the
Olympus transfer software, and if that is not to your liking, you can
certainly use Windows Explorer to navigate to the files. In each folder,
however, there are some files which are system files that you would not
want to remove. These are hidden from you when you use the Olympus
transfer software.

I couldn't be happier with the DS 50. It has wonderful battery life, a
ton of storage, rapid file transfer, and the ability to set microphone
sensitivity such that it can work well for dictating information using
NaturallySpeaking to functioning as a good lecture recorder in any size
room.

If I can help, let me know.