[Nfb-web] W3C Validator

Arnold Bailey arnoldbail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:35:22 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I added the w3c Validator to the "Web Accessibility Tools and Testing"
section. It seems to have the same function as "Toral Validator"; but, it
doesn't have a daily limit of tests like total has.

Mike,

On your things to look at in Drupal, I tried to use the RSS feed for changes
in the Web Accessibilty book and got a blank title and no entries in
iGoogle. The RSS feed link that iGoogle had was
http://www.nfb-web.nfb.org/views/articles/feed

Also, I apologize if I asked this before; but, are "comments to the article"
also presented on the RSS feed of the book?

Arnold