[Nfb-web] W3C Validator

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 08:52:54 UTC 2009

Arnold,

RSS feeds are something that are totally new to me so I appreciate any
feed back you give me. I used the
"http://www.nfb-web.nfb.org/views/articles/feed" URL and at the top I
see a title of "Articles available on NFB-Web" which is what is
designated as the title in the RSS feed code behind the scenes. I also
see a list of all articles. What am I missing here? What is different
between what the 2 of us are doing?

Also, I won't swear to this but I don't believe comments will be
included in the RSS feed. What you will see at the end of each Item in
the feed is a link (labled comments) that points back the the comments
section at the bottoom of that item's webpage.

Lets see if we can figure our you RSS issue. I like the concept of RSS
it's just new to me.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen